AIM
Cnskill

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

nice

this is a fun and addictive game, the graphics were pure brilliant, the sounds matched perfectly and the coding was well done.
overall a 9!
and I got myself 733 points

Dress up... Yourself 2 ! Dress up... Yourself 2 !

OMG!

Oh my god, that's fuckin genius!
You sir made it to fav. submission and author!

the classroom the classroom

good game!

very nice and original game!
here are the codes:

very addicting!

Solid Soldier Solid Soldier

yo

You are my hero!

BoomStick DressUp! BoomStick DressUp!

crap!

Your mother called, she says 'YOU SUCK!'

Karmagasm responds:

you also didn't find the egg did you?

Slacker Slacker

amazing!

Wow, that was a pretty good game! Can't wait for the second one, do u have any idea when it will arrive at ng?

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

simple...!

Its simple, but its one of the greatest games i have played on newgrounds!

vigilante vigilante

the backrounds looked great, but...

Well the backgrounds looked nice but the animations were so cheap and slow, not smooth at all. And at the first questions it didnt matter what you pushed it was always wrong...and for the later questions no matter what u pushed there it was always right...!

Pico School Mayhem (demo) Pico School Mayhem (demo)

short,but not bad!

I thought that, that was cool!
By the way could you maybe send me the fla. file
of that game because i am making a game too and this game contains almost all the actionscripts i have been searching for(I have searched for some for almost 4 months now!)
Please? I voted 5 on your movie. Please respond to this review and tell me what you think.This is by the way the only way i vcould reach you since you didn't give ng your e-mail.

Bo-Sjogren responds:

hey thanxs! but uh i think my actionscripting might be a little unsusual and will only work with the excact amount of frames, frame lables, movieclip lables, and all the shiat, ill think about it though... I'll tell you what, ill try to put a little somethin together for you with the code that will work with not such spacific qualities, but if u need further new email me at showgster360@hotmail.com. Oh ya and checkin out flashkit.com might help. Well peace!!! :)

Escape from Elm Street Escape from Elm Street

scary shit!

That game was great!And 4 every1 who needs codes the code 4 the lockbox is 12 15 12 and the code 4 the computer is 5023!

Lots of people find this review helpful!